Vitamin C is one of the most popular ingredients in skincare thanks to its multitude of benefits.
Vitamin C in skincare promotes collagen production and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant, meaning it protects and defends your skin against the damage caused by free radicals and environmental factors including UV exposure. Vitamin C also boosts the effects of your SPF sun protection.
The Obagi Professional-C Portfolio uses L-ascorbic Acid, the scientific name for pure Vitamin C, available in strengths ranging from 10% – 30% to suit vairous skin types.
Did you know? L-ascorbic Acid – the active form of Vitamin C – helps to calm and brighten skin whilst retaining moisture, giving you an instant glow.
What are the benefits of Vitamin C?
- Prevents and reduces signs of skin ageing, such as fine lines & wrinkles
- Protects against future damage caused by free radicals
- Stimulates collagen production for firmer, more resilient skin
- Brightens skin for a more even complexion
5 X BETTER
5 x better absorption of Professional-C Serum 20% vs SkinCeuticals Serum 20.* 91% of Professional-C Serum users reported their skin appeared brighter and/or more hydrated.*
Professional-C products use key ingredient L-ascorbic Acid in a range of strengths
- 10% suitable for sensitive skin types
- 15% suitable for most skin types
- 20% suitable for oily skin types
- 30% in polish + mask, rinse-off formula for use up to three times a week
Learn more about L-ascorbic Acid in our blogs
OBAGI PROFESSIONAL-C SKINCARE PRODUCTS
- Professional-C Serums available in 10%, 15%, 20% L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Professional-C Peptide Complex with synthetic growth factors
- Professional-C Suncare SPF30 with 10% L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Professional-C Microdermabrasion Polish + Mask with 30% L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Unsure if Obagi Professional-C is for you? Ask our Medical Partners